Rules! Rules rules rules. We gotta have them, even if they’re not exactly fun to read over. But really, they’re important. Let’s go over the rules here at FuckYeahHomestuck.
1. You can send us things you think we should reblog, or just your own work, but we won’t reblog a lot from the same artist. We like to space it out.
2. Give credit. If it’s not your artwork/cosplay/fic/etc, please give us a link to the source, otherwise, we will assume that it’s yours.
3. If you want us to reblog something from your Tumblr, whether it is your work or just a post you want us to see, just send the link in the submit box! If we don’t reblog it from your tumblr, it may be in the queue, or we may choose not to reblog, which is OK.
4. Use trigger warnings. See this page if you don’t know what trigger warnings are and/or how to use them. Asks without trigger warnings that contain triggering content will probably not be answered. Submissions with triggering content that do not have trigger warnings will be edited and/or rejected.
5. If you are submitting a photo, please use the “submit photo” option, and upload it from your computer. If you use the “submit text” option and link to it externally, it creates a pesky little grey photograph that doesn’t always load the image.
6. Everything else is cool. Cosplay, fanart, fic, crossovers, AUs, fluff, smut, slash, het, Tavros/Rose/Draco Malfoy, if you wish. As long as you abide by the above rules, submit whatever strikes your fancy and there is a 99% guarantee we will post it. Have fun!
Submission rules are subject to change and be added to. We’ll tell you when they do, no worries.